Plant & Machinery
- The manufacturing facility is located in foothills of Himalayas, the rich green surroundings of Kangra which is at a distance of 20 km from Pathankot airport and 80 km from Dharamshala airport
- The facility is spread over a total area of 15,000 square yards with a built-up area of 7260 square yards dedicated to the manufacture of quality medicines.
- The plant is certified by WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2008 norms and houses state-of-the-art machinery for the manufacture of-
Topicals (Shampoo, Lotion, Creams)
- The plant is designed to maintain a unidirectional flow of man and material, and the amenity / facility block is isolated from the production block.
- A total of more than 10 Air Handling Units (A.H.U.) are deployed throughout the plant for each critical operation which ensures that all the products are manufactured in the most ideal environment and in adherence with the norms of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- The tablet section has dedicated areas for granulation, compression, coating and packaging which are equipped with sophisticated machineries like the Fluid Bed Dryer (F.B.D.), Rapid Mixer Granulator (R.M.G.) etc. It can produce coated as well as uncoated tablets.
- The tablet and capsule sections are supported by the most modern ALU-ALU, Blister and Strip packing machines to offer a range of different packaging solutions.
- The plant has dedicated Quality Control Laboratory to ensure that only the best quality products are supplied from the plant. The Laboratory can perform various types of instrumental, chemical, microbiological and sterility testing.
- The production facilities are currently being used to manufacture the companys own brands for domestic as well as export requirements.
- We are engaged for contract manufacturing for various Indian and Global companies.